Elyse began taking ballet a couple of weeks ago. She has been looking forward to starting her class since Christmas when she got her first pair of ballet shoes and a real tutu from Aunt Lilia. I've been excitedly anticipating this since I found out I was going to have a baby girl.
Getting ready for class.
Piqué Arabesque
I love that this ballet school is teaching them terminology (even at their young age) buy using fun rhymes and songs. First position is a railroad, going to fifth is building their house. They use the sweetest song for piqué and arabesque. I'm glued to the glass during her class. Any videos or pictures I post from class will be grainy because moms and dads sit outside in the viewing room.
The Tutu Stages
(feeling slightly nostalgic)
1 Month
6 Months
1 Year
Her hands are positioned almost identical to her 6 month picture.


No comments:
Post a Comment