Another month has already passed and Bryn is 10 months old! What I would give to freeze time and keep my girls tiny forever.
As usual, the girls are eyeing the cake. Unfortunately, it was a big disappointment. I attempted to make little layered cake parfaits for our celebration but they did not turn out how I had hoped. You know it's a failure when your two year old pushes hers away and says, "This is disgusting!"
Bryn's 9th month was a big one. She learned to wave and clap her hands. She can say hi and bye-bye (bah-bah) and even said her first sentence, "Hi Dada" while waving to Bryan. If there is music playing, Bryn is dancing and singing along. She really "feels" the music and moves her head to it just like Stevie Wonder does at his piano. It makes us laugh. She nods yes or shakes her head no to communicate when she does or does not want something. Bryn is creeping everywhere now. She can walk from the living room all the way into the kitchen and back to the living room just by holding on to the walls and cabinets as she walks. She frequently uses this method to get down the hall too. Bryn and Elyse started taking baths together this month. I usually wash Bryn first and sometimes when I'm done she will help me wash Elyse. She rubs Elyse's back and legs with her little soapy hands and leans into Elyse to give her kisses over and over again. It's the sweetest thing! Bryn's favorite books this month are "Baby Touch and Feel Animals" because she loves to find the fuzzy white puppy and give him kisses, "Baby Elmo is So Big" because she loves kissing Elmo on each page and "Peek-a- Boo, I Love You!" because she loves playing peek-a-boo and she kisses herself in the mirror on the last page every time. Do you see a theme here? We had some small set backs this month. Bryn started off loving all of her baby foods. This month, she has become much more picky about what she eats and we have to bribe her with Cheerios to get her to eat many of her fruits, veggies and meat. She went from sleeping like an angel to waking up crying every night for most of the month. Maybe it was due to teething, her schedule being thrown off by the MRI, all of the changes from the move or being sick with a cold that lasted for more than two weeks. Thankfully, she has been doing much better for the past week or so and I'm hoping it lasts! Even with very little sleep, teeth coming in, a cold and doctors and tests, she remains such a sweet, happy and calm baby girl. We love her to pieces!

Wow, I feel like I've missed out on so much and she's grown up over night. Walking!? Nodding yes and no!? Saying her first sentence!? I'm sad I'll miss out on her first birthday (and E's 3rd), but I'm glad you're posting pics on here so I can stay caught up. They are such sweet little girls. Miss you guys!!!
ReplyDelete