Tuesday, April 26, 2011


Elyse finds the littlest things hilarious, playing peek-a-boo, tossing something in the air over and over again, rolling a water bottle across the table or in this case, making use of half of an empty plastic Easter egg. We noticed when we watched this video back that her laugh is starting to sound more like a little girl and less like a baby. Another bitter sweet moment. Sorry for the grainy quality. The room was dim when we filmed this and we were afraid that turning on a light would distract her... just like the storm warning at the end. It's spring in North Texas!

2 comments:

  1. SO FUNNY! I love her little laugh. I found myself laughing along side her. I love the storm warning at the end of the tape. SO typically Texas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! Made me smile and tear up. I miss both of the kids being at that point. Braedon is still occasionally entertained like that. Made me tear up too, I wish we were closer so she could get to know us! She is so precious, y'all are doing a wonderful job with her!

    ReplyDelete