Monday, April 25, 2011

Here Comes Peter Cottontail

This was Elyse's 2nd Easter and it seems like the holidays just keep getting more and more fun. I know there are a lot of pictures but like my friend Lori said, I'm a mom and can't whittle it down any further. She's so darn cute in all of them and I just want to show her off to everyone who wasn't here to see her this Easter. Plus, I'm just a little bit proud of how well she did at the egg hunt. She was able to spot the eggs in the grass and knew to pick them up and put them in her basket.

Checking out her Easter basket for the 1st time Easter morning in her special Easter pajamas.


This is a really fun book called "Lots of Dots" by Craig Frazier. I love the graphic art, Elyse loves pointing to all of the "dots." She found the page with the balloons right away!

Let the hunt begin!



Love these baby curls!

Just gotta reach a little bit further...

I got it!!!

Having fun but it's bright out here!


Time to relax and taste the treats!

We hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! We have been blessed so greatly and will never forget the ultimate sacrifice that was made for us.

"And as He stands in victory
Sin's curse has lost its grip on me
For I am His and He is mine

Bought with the precious blood of Christ"





No comments:

Post a Comment