Elyse and I spent a couple of weeks in El Paso while Bryan was in LA. These are some highlights from our trip.
My dad took Elyse for a walk outside every morning and Aunt Lilia took her for a walk almost every night. On this particular night they dressed alike. Haha!
Sharing an ice cream cone with Momma. This girl likes her sweets. Wonder who she gets that from???
She did overcome her fear of balloons though!!!
My grandmother put together a wonderful lunch for all of her granddaughters while we were there. She set out boxes full of beautiful things that she's had for many years and asked us to all chose something that we'd like to have to remember her by. I chose a gorgeous set of eggplant colored glass plates and tea cups that were from her hope chest when she married my grandfather. Elyse came over a little while later and shared some food with her cousin. Actually, this was his dinner that he graciously shared with her.
1st Pigtails!
Another play date with Haileigh. It's so fun to watch the girls interact together now that they are older and mobile.
Than Haileigh got scared of Elyse's driving...
Not fun anymore...
Playing with Haileigh and Cole was a good lesson in sharing for Elyse.
Eve had a theater performance at her school. It's the first time I've been able to see her perform and she did so good! I'm a proud aunt! I think she was more concerned about not dropping her cell phone than the baby!
Our little beauty.

It looks like you guys had a great time. I'm glad she got over her fear of balloons. Your gift from your grandmother sounds beautiful. You'll have to show me sometime. And that last photo of E is one of my all-time favorites. She's such a beautiful girl.
ReplyDelete