It suddenly hit me that in two months, we'll have a 3 year old and in three months we'll have a 1 year old. I'm not ready! Our babies are growing faster than we can keep up. I am trying to soak in as much of Bryn being a baby as I can because I know that in a blink, she'll be 3 years old too. She's already trying so hard to stand and walk on her own. For now, I'll hold her and snuggle her and breath in that perfect, sweet baby smell as much as I possibly can. And I'll hope that when she's 3, she'll still enjoy cuddling with me as much as Elyse does.
This month's onesie brought out her beautiful blue eyes!
She knows what's going on now and she wants in on it.
I always love the pictures of Elyse eyeing the cake. This month, both she and Bryn are doing it with the same sly, little smile.
This has been a month of sleepless nights for Bryn and so for us. I think a combination of her schedule being disrupted due to her last MRI, our move and teething has really thrown her off but we're working on getting our peaceful little sleeper back into her 11-12 hour sleep pattern. Fingers crossed!
9 Month Stats
Weight: 20 pounds (70%)
Height: 28 inches (63%)
Head: 17 1/3 inches (50%)
Teeth: 1 (bottom front right tooth - the bottom left is about to break through too)

They totally have the same sly smile! Both are definitely yours. LOL
ReplyDelete