Monday, November 12, 2012

Bryn is 7 Months Old!

This weekend, we celebrated Bryn turning 7 months old and graduating from her cranial band. My grandmother treated us with delicious homemade tamales and I made a sparkling cider pound cake. 

I love the joy on Elyse's face. As it turned out, she didn't really care for this particular cake.



Little Bryn is so close to crawling. I think it will happen any day now. She says "dada" all the time and is working on some new words. This weekend alone we heard the b, m and n sounds. She has a bad case of what we call "momitis" and gets very upset if she can't see me in the room. Everything Elyse does is funny to her. I love watching the girls together. Elyse is always a great helper when I need her to be. Lately, she loves when I put Bryn in bed with her. They'll lie there and play together and that is the only time Elyse will share her "babies." I know they are going to be great friends.

1 comment:

  1. The pure joy on E's face is so priceless. That girl loves her some cake! That's funny that she didn't end up liking it though. :)

    ReplyDelete