Monday, November 12, 2012

A Perfect Noggin

We've reached the end of Bryn's treatment for her cranial brachycephaly. Yay! I'm so, so, SO glad we decided to do this for her. She had what they consider a mild case but it's truly incredible what a difference a few weeks made.

The pale pink helmet and delicate flower fit her personality perfectly.

Sleeping like an angel on our last flight to Dallas. Look at those gorgeous lashes!

Playing with Mimi while we waited for her physical therapist.

Sitting pretty for her exit imaging. It amazes me that she never minded having the stocking hat on.

Last day of wearing her Doc Band!



The morning we took the cranial band off, Elyse found it on top of Bryn's dresser and came running out yelling "I found Baby Bryn's hat!" Then she attempted to put it back on.

Poor Bryn...

A perfect noggin!!!

As adorable as her helmet was, I love seeing this bare little head and the sweet headbands again.


1 comment:

  1. Her eyelashes! Ugh! I would die for those. Her head looks so great. I'm glad you did it too. You're a great mom for working so hard and doing all that traveling for her. It was worth it!

    ReplyDelete