Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Fun Day Indoors

Lunch Time!
A cheesy puff for you!

And...a cheesy puff for me!

Elyse spent a lot of time exploring upstairs today since it was cold downstairs. She discovered a new friend in the big mirror in Daddy and Momma's room.

Kiss Kiss


We gave chicken another try for dinner tonight. It's still a no go. At least Bryan got a good laugh!

2 comments:

  1. She actually had a cheese puff in her hands? I love her kisses too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor baby! Her face! You know, my boys didn't like chicken either, but they did like the Gerber chicken and apples. Or the Gerber turkey and sweet potatoes. It's the only way I got them to eat protein. I found them at Kroger. Some places don't carry those flavors. I'd just stock up when I went to Kroger since I didn't shop there often.

    ReplyDelete