Monday, January 24, 2011

Exersaucer Fun

I thought that being more mobile would mean less interest in the activities that keep her confined, like her exersaucer. I was wrong.

Just kicking back and watching out the window.


She uses the exersaucer as a tunnel. In one side and out the other.




Got it!

Elyse gives the sweetest kisses...all the time!

She's very quiet when she wakes up in the morning until we go in to get her. We watch her on the monitor just sitting there looking around. As soon as we pick her up she starts pointing to objects in her room and goes "Ahh?" We'll tell her what she's pointing to and she'll point to something else and say "Ahh?" It goes on and on. I love that she's so curious. She now knows elbow, nose and bellybutton and will point to each when you ask where they are. Her favorite is the bellybutton. She laughs when she sees mine and it's become a battle for me to keep my shirt down. It's like peek-a-boo. She'll lift my shirt, giggle and point to it, then put my shirt back down and then do it all again. Today she added belly kisses to the routine.
I love this baby girl!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww...the kisses! I can see why you love her so much. She's soooo loveable! I can't wait to see you guys in a couple of hours.

    ReplyDelete