Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Good Days and Bad Days

There are bound to be good days and bad days when you have a two year old and a newborn. I have to say, and I hope that I'm not jinxing myself, our good days outnumber the bad. We've been extremely blessed that Elyse is adjusting so well to having a new baby and sharing the attention. We try our best to give her special time with Mommy and Daddy and have been taking her to Gymboree and the neighborhood splash pad to get her out of the house. But like any two year old, she is a little mischievous and has gotten into some trouble lately.

A Good Day
Pure bliss at the splash pad with Daddy.



 Happily walking home knowing it's time for ice cream.


A Bad Day
Deciding to decorate the back door with her jewelry and a purple crayon 

leads to...

time out...

and cleaning the back door by herself.

Luckily crayon is easy to clean and she was able to get it all off. I don't think I'll have her clean it up if she does this again though because she thought it was fun and I don't want her to color on stuff just to be able to clean it.

1 comment:

  1. Her swimsuit is so cute! I'm glad you're having more good days than bad and I'm sorry to say it...but E is even cute when she's crying hysterically. She actually reminds me a lot of Asher when he cries. And that she loves to clean up messes like Asher. :)

    ReplyDelete