Saturday, January 28, 2012

E I E I O

Elyse got to experience the Fort Worth Stock Yards for the 1st time this year. She started out by going to the annual parade with Mimi but seemed more interested in the marching bands than the animals.

Watching the parade

On the loose...walking around and dancing to the music

With Mimi

They met up with Uncle Micheal for lunch and she showed him how much she loves salsa.

On Friday morning, Elyse and I went with Dee to see some of the animals at the stock yards. We spent most of our time in the petting zoo looking at all the babies.

With a chick chick here and a chick chick there...

Little baby goats

The pigs were by far her favorite. She knew they were just like Ormie and Babe.

Oh! Piggies!

Visiting the horses in their stalls

and getting to pet one as it walked by!

Posing with Dee on a wagon.
(We didn't realize it was a Coors Light wagon until later. Oops!)


No comments:

Post a Comment