Saturday, October 23, 2010

Cutie Pie

Here are some random pictures, mostly off my iPhone, that I thought were too cute to not post.

Meow
We're getting in the mood for Halloween.

Elyse and Daddy got to eat lunch together the other day. He got pb & banana with Cheetos and she got apples. It doesn't really seem fair...
But she loved eating with Daddy.

Elyse and I made cranberry oatmeal cookies. They are delicious!
(Oh yes, Sophie helped too)


Elyse had fun modeling some of her new fall and winter accessories.

I love her little wet curls! She gets these curls in the humidity too. Must be from the Kelly side of the family.

Having a ho-hum day and not feeling so great.

A good friend of my mom's gave Elyse this shirt. "I'm here for the candy." She knows our family too well!

1 comment:

  1. These are such cute pictures!!! Doesn't it seem wrong though to put her in fall/winter accessories and dressing her in tank top rombers??? Gotta love Texas falls huh? Not that I can say much, we seem to be going from 80's to 40's overnight. Love and miss yall!

    ReplyDelete