Saturday, September 11, 2010

A Very Happy Half Birthday!

She started the morning with her "school" program. The songs always make her very happy.

Elyse got to try rice cereal for the first time today!

How fun! Something new!

Wait...this tastes funny...
Yuck! Putewie! I don't like this!

A big half birthday hug from Dee and she's all smiles.

I attempted to make cake balls this month.

It doesn't take much to get this happy girl excited!

Happy half birthday to our little birdie!








3 comments:

  1. Happy Half Year Birthday baby Elyse! We are following you every day in your pictures. Eat a cake ball for Papa and Nana. We'll be seeing you soon so get ready for more squeezing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful. I think Asher and Holden might have to duke it out for her one day! (If Holden ever gets to meet her, that is :P)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a joy this little Elyse is. She makes me smile everytime I see her blog update. Happy half birthday! I can't wait to see you guys again. Love you!

    ReplyDelete