We had a wonderful and relaxing Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with lots of festivities including a family dinner, an evening drive to look at Christmas lights and watch for Santa in the sky, presents and a delicious Christmas morning brunch. I've talked a lot to Elyse about why we celebrate Christmas. She knew that it was Jesus's birthday and she sang Happy Birthday to Baby Jesus many times throughout the day.
Aunt Lilia and Elyse got Santa's cookies and milk ready.
A purple balloon was at the top of Elyse's very short list for Santa. I've never seen her so excited. Balloons are like diamonds to this girl.
Our little poinsettia.
Taking down ornaments
and trying to put them back on the tree.
Mommy and her girls.
(someones hair was about to be pulled)
Elyse got a big girl bed for naps at Nana and Papa's house. She took her first nap in it on Christmas day and fell right to sleep.
I remember the Christmas when Eve was Elyse's age. She's grown up too fast but is as beautiful as ever!
Unwrapping presents makes a girl thirsty!
Playing with toys in a new princess dress. Bryn wants to play too!
Elyse's pancake snowman at our Christmas brunch. Adorable!

Ohhhh, how far she's come from the day when she feared balloons like the plague. :) I loved seeing your Christmas pics. That snowman pancake is adorable!
ReplyDelete