I get emotional when I think about Bryn being six months old already. She is such a calm, happy and lovable baby. This month she has perfected her rolling skills and can roll from side of the room to the other if there is nothing blocking the way. She can sit independently for long periods of time. She loves to stand assisted and will babble and squeal for hours. She's become a frequent flyer with all of her trips back to Dallas for her head checks and does better on the plane each week.
We call her Smiley, Sugar Britches, Sugar B or Bryn Bear. Daddy still likes to call her Pooh Bear. To Elyse, she is always Baby Bryn.
This month I made little owl cupcakes in honor of fall and Halloween.
Smiley!
Elyse will say cheese when there are treats involved!
We saw a new pediatrician in El Paso for her 6 month well-check and shots. They did the standard measurements for weight, height and head size but she was fully clothed with her helmet on and blanket over her the entire time! Needless to say, these stats are not at all accurate.
6 Month Stats
Weight: 17 pounds 13 ounces (84%)
Height: 27 inches (91%)
Head: 17 inches (72%)
(They did take her helmet off to measure her head)

Sweet baby Bryn, you are just too cute for words. Happy half birthday sweet girl. I find myself calling Lila "Lila Bear" sometimes too. I'm not sure where it came from but it just pops out of my mouth. That, and doll face. :)
ReplyDelete