Friday, August 10, 2012

Bryn is 4 Months Old!

Bryn is 4 months old. I cannot believe how quickly time is passing. Everything anyone ever told me about being a parent is profoundly true. The seconds feel like days, the days feel like seconds. I'm enjoying every moment of it and trying to make the most of each day with my girls. 

Our days have gone from being fairly relaxed to extremely busy. We put our house on the market a few weeks ago and accepted an offer last week. If all goes as planned, we will close on August 28th and leave shortly after for El Paso. I'm excited to be living close to my family and a few good friends but very sad to be leaving Bryan's incredible family and all of our wonderful friends in the DFW area. And it will be hard to leave this house. We have made so many memories here in such a short time. It was our first home together, Bryan carried me over this threshold, we put an unbelievable amount of work into making it exactly what we want and we brought both of our babies home from the hospital to this house. It's not going to be easy to leave or to say goodbye. 

On a less emotional note...

 Look at these two girls eyeballing that cake!

 4 months!


This is the view from Bryn's monitor. I love those little froggy legs.

This is how I found her when I went into the room. Just like her sister, she loves to sleep with the blanket over her face.

 Serious

And Silly

Bryn is as sweet, cuddly, lovable, calm and happy as ever. She has gotten very chatty and loves to flirt with her daddy. I could stare into these beautiful blue eyes all day.

4 Month Stats
Weight: 15 pounds 4 ounces (78%)
Height: 25 inches (70%) 
Head: 16 3/4 inches (90%)

1 comment:

  1. You're going to make me cry. I'm so extremely sad to see you go, but I know this is the best decision for you and your family. Happy 4 month birthday Miss Bryn! I love you.

    ReplyDelete