Wednesday, July 4, 2012

El Paso Fun

We spent the last 2 weeks in El Paso visiting, relaxing and introducing Bryn to family and friends. The girls and I even spent some time with Aunt Lilia at work one day. We had lunch and Elyse watched Peppa Pig on her big computer screen and Bryn stretched out happily on the floor. I don't think Lilia got much work done but we had fun!

Frozen yogurt, little friends and balloons = Happy Elyse


We went to a pool party at a friend's house and Elyse found a way to keep all the water balls to herself.

Elyse got some major height. I'm just glad there was water below!

We took Elyse to her first movie, Madagascar 3. I packed a bag full of snacks and I think she was probably the best kid in the theater.

I love this picture of my dad with Bryn. They're snoozing in the exact same position and look so peaceful.

Grandma with Bryn. This baby girl never stops smiling! We tried to get Elyse to say Grandma but it was a little hard for her still. Abuelita means Grandma in Spanish so Elyse started calling her "Abue."

Happy Birthday Nana!

Bryn had a tight grip on Papa and wasn't letting go. 



Nana and Elyse did a little baking. Elyse got to add the ingredients, break the eggs and mix the batter all by herself. And who can resist licking the beaters!


My grandmother made these precious little headbands for Bryn. They are so sweet and delicate, just like her!

No comments:

Post a Comment