Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town!

We went to visit Santa at his house again this year. I remember how happy Elyse was when we sat her on Santa's lap last year. That just wasn't the case for us today. Today was sheer terror. The photographer managed to get one pretty good picture of her while I held her sitting on the arm of Santa's chair. It took a lot of coaxing {and a stuffed Elmo} to get this smile to happen.
We took this picture with Santa the day after Thanksgiving and it's more representative of the majority of the pictures we took today.

1 comment:

  1. Asher took some coaxing too! And I had to stand off to the side of him so I couldn't see what they looked like until after the photos. Asher's hair was completely messed up, but at least the photographer got him to smile! ;)

    I have a feeling she won't like Santa next year either...then, she may start warming up to him. The pic of her screaming is priceless.

    ReplyDelete