Sunday, November 28, 2010

Visits With Family

Unca Chad and Auntie Amanda came over to hang out with us for the night and grab some dinner. We always have so much fun with them and we're so glad that they live in San Antonio now and we are able to see them so often!



Mimi and Grandpa came to visit today. It was their 19th anniversary so we all went out for a nice lunch and did a little shopping.

Elyse figured out that she can use the window frame on the door to pull herself up and look out. She watched Lola playing in the back yard.

Daddy got some great shots of her from outside looking in.

I love this picture of her and how her little hands are pressed against the glass. I don't think I'll ever wash those prints off the windowpane. They're too sweet!


1 comment: