skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
If One Has A Baby...
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Cuddle time with Mommy, Daddy and the pups
Elyse loves to snuggle! She has been so much more alert this week. We've noticed that she smiles in her sleep when she hears us talking. We'll try to get a video of that. Haus is still fascinated with her. Lola just likes being in the pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Bryan and Kate Martin
Roanoke, Texas
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2013
(22)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(6)
►
2012
(81)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(5)
►
2011
(50)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(14)
▼
2010
(125)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(3)
▼
April
(18)
I Heart NY
Well fed and happy!
Tummy Time
Miss you!
Hanging out with Daddy
Papa & Nana
Diaper Time
I Heart Dr. Campbell!!!
Sweet pictures from my iPhone
I got these cheeks from my daddy!
It's my party and I'll cry if I want to...
Happy Easter!
Dee and Mimi
Bath Time
Don't swing on a swing.....
Cuddle time with Mommy, Daddy and the pups
Family
Family Time
►
March
(8)
►
February
(4)
Sites We Love
http://poshtots.com
http://ragandbonebindery.com
http://americanbaby.com
http://mymontessorimoments.wordpress.com
http://smittenkitchen.com
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment